Tuesday 30 June 2009

Enough of the dog bling, lets get back down to earth people!!

You have to be joking me when you say that there is a £3000.00 dog collar available. You also have to be kidding me when you say there is a 1200.00 dog bed on the internet aswell!!

I have been looking around for a new bed for my dog online today and I have discovered some amazing products out there. No doubt that animal lovers reading this blog entry will know about this stuff already, but I didn’t and I find it truly amazing just what you can get for your pets nowadays.

So far I have found the following, a £3000.00 dog collar that is plated in 18 carat gold. AND if you want bigger sizes then it can go up to 5K. You can honestly tell me that someone actually bought one of these, if you did them we would love to hear from you. Imagine loosing it on your dog walk!! This must be a bit of a marketing product for the company in question and I have to admit, it got me looking!!!

Secondly we found what has to be the most expensive dog bed in the world. At £1250.00 this dog bed has to be the most expensive in the world, but what do you get for that money? Well I will tell you, VERY LITTLE. You get a dog bed that is big enough for a toy breed and no bigger, you get a personalised dinner set with your dogs name engraved on it and you get a personalised pet passport. Don’t get me wrong, it looks stunning but is it worth the money? If you re Paris Hilton then maybe....

So what else did we find? Well there was a gold plated dog bowl at £375.00 , a bling dog harness with genuine crystals and cow hide at £200.00. Before I knew it I was getting completely sidetracked and looking at more bling stuff then real life products that I can afford to buy, but it’s nice to pretend that you are rich and do some online window shopping sometimes.

So are there any of you out there that have spent this sort of money on bling? Or are we just browsing and looking at stuff that 1. We couldn’t afford and 2. We don’t actually need anyway? I for one would not spend this sort of money on my dogs, I love them very much but not that much I can tell you!!

Resources.
Dog Beds that we found on the internet. If you have a budget like david Beckham’s then fil your boots, otherwise enjoy some window shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment